[Met_help] If I want to use precip files....?

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Jul 14 13:08:15 MDT 2008

Erik,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  Last week and this week have been very busy getting the next release of MET ready and getting ready for the WRF-Tutorial.

Regarding precip data outside the US, I searched through the previous MET Help emails, and did find someone with a problem very similar to yours.  He was trying to use CMORPH precip satellite data
with MET.  I've emailed him to find out if he'd be willing to provide you with some basic instructions on how he went about doing it.  Perhaps one of you could provide me with some information I could
post to the MET website describing how to use CMORPH data.

I'll let you know when I hear back from him.

John