[Met_help] Re: METv1.0 running

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Feb 4 12:40:35 MST 2008

D Srinivas,

It appears that you're using the version of the Makefile that was set up for PGI compilers (Makefile_pgi) rather than the version that was set up for the GNU compilers (Makefile).

So your version of the "Makefile", change the following two lines...
FROM THIS:
PGI_LIBS        = -lpgftnrtl
FLAGS           = -g -Bstatic

TO THIS:
PGI_LIBS        =
FLAGS           = -g -Wall -Wshadow -static

By providing the "-static" option for g++, it should solve the problem your experiencing.

Thanks for being patient.  Hopefully, we can get you up and running soon.

John