[Met_help] Re: MET -- grid conversion on GFS

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Feb 4 12:58:57 MST 2008

Luke,

Do me a favor.  Run Grid-Stat again using the command line option "-v 3" and redirect the entire output to a log file.  Then please send me the log file.

For example...
./grid_stat fcst_file obs_file config_file -v 3 >& grid_stat.log

There's another section of the output I'd like to see, and then I think it'll be pretty easy to help you.

John