[Met_help] Problems with copygb

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Oct 4 19:37:37 MDT 2007

Justin,

I am not aware of any other tools that people run on WRF output to regrid
it, but that isn't to say that they aren't out there.  MET is a relatively
new package.  The version that's available is still a beta version.  As
more people begin to use it, and we release updated versions, I hope to
learn about more about the types of reformatting issues users encounter.

Would you mind sending me one of these files?  I'd be interested in
playing around with it to see if I see the same behavior.