[Met_help] Re: MET error

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Oct 4 14:16:37 MDT 2007

Luke,

I haven't seen that error message before.  One thing to point out
though... If you look at the usage statement for point_stat, you'll see
that it's expecting the "model" name to be listed as the 3rd argument.  So
you should running the command as:
/point_stat ./WRFPRS_d01.72  ./OBS_10_01_06.nc WRF_SingleG -config
PointStatConfig_default

Otherwise, it'll think the model name is "-config".  I should probably
make the argument processing smarter than that to skip the optional
arguments.

Anyway, I'm guessing I'll need to run the data you're using to try to
reproduce the error.  Would you be able to post those files to the FTP
site again?

I'd need the 3 files:
WRFPRS_d01.72
OBS_10_01_06.nc
PointStatConfig_default

Please let me know when they're up there, and I'll give it a shot.