[Fwd: Re: [Met_help] ERROR: read_pds() -> unexpected time range indicator of 10]

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:30:21 MDT 2007

MET_HELP folks,

We had unintentionally been copying Jeff Zielonka on all of the met_help emails, but Lacey fixed the problem this morning.

I wanted to forward Jeff's message below about how it would be nice to a have searchable archive of the met_help questions, with the commonly asked questions discussed somewhere - sounds like a FAQs
page to me.

John