[ISP-mc] NSF BIO synthesis center

Lawrence Buja southern at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 21 10:20:58 MST 2010

In any case, it would be good to discuss the ISP strategy and desired
role/outcomes (ISP or individual?   lead, partner or spectator?) for
this and the other interdisciplinary solicitations of this type that are
starting to appear.

Since the timeline is so short and everyone seems to be traveling, a
conf call might be the best approach

Lawrence