[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP: Teleco Logistics - GoToMeeting Invitation for our Meeting Tomorrow (3/19)

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 18 07:22:14 MDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

Our agenda for tomorrow's GO-ESSP Meeting (3/19) is:

     *   ESGF Helpdesk and Support – all (30 min)
     *   New Publisher – Luca (25 min)
     *   Other discussion topics – all (remaining time)

The meeting will begin promptly at 8:00 am PDT. Please let me know if you have other agenda topics to discuss.

1.  Please join my meeting, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM PDT.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/989586102

2.  Join the conference call:
(925) 424-8105 access code 305757#

Meeting ID: 989-586-102

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

Thanks and best regards,
Dean