[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP: Teleco Logistics - GoToMeeting Invitation for our Meeting Tomorrow (3/19)

Hans Ramthun ramthun at dkrz.de
Tue Mar 19 10:08:30 MDT 2013

Hallo Dean,

Sorry we at DKRZ missed the today's meeting because I was wrong with the
time zone delay!!
So we have to look at Lucas presentation.

Thanks
Hans

Am 18.03.2013 14:22, schrieb Williams, Dean N.:
> Dear Colleagues:
>
> Our agenda for tomorrow's GO-ESSP Meeting (3/19) is:
>
>      1. ESGF Helpdesk and Support -- all (30 min)
>      2. New Publisher -- Luca (25 min)
>      3. Other discussion topics -- all (remaining time)
>
> The meeting will begin promptly at 8:00 am PDT. Please let me know if
> you have other agenda topics to discuss.
>
> 1.  Please join my meeting, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM PDT.
> https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/989586102
>
> 2.  Join the conference call:
> (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#
>
> Meeting ID: 989-586-102
>
> GoToMeeting®
> Online Meetings Made Easy®
>
> Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
> iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
> Dean

Hans Ramthun
Tel.: +49 (0)40 460 094 - 112
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum - DKRZ
Abteilung Datenmanagement     http://www.dkrz.de/
Bundesstr. 45a
D-20146 Hamburg              Germany

"Only he who knows his destination finds the way." (Laozi)