[Go-essp-tech] Reminder to fill in the doodle for the teleconference

Galia Guentchev galina at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:09:17 MDT 2013

Hi everybody,

This is a gentle reminder, if you have not already done so, to please
fill in your availability for our next teleconference here:

http://doodle.com/hrwthqs2g5pgsyv6

We would like to focus our next teleconference on discussing the
proposal that was sent out to all on 03/12/2013 in an email with the
title: Directory structure proposal and a doodle poll.
I will also summarize the main points from the email exchange that
occurred on Wed and Thu this week and contributed to the discussion.

In case you are not aware of this information, below please find also a
link to a document that describes in detail the efforts of the CORDEX
project in that area:

http://cordex.dmi.dk/joomla/images/CORDEX/cordex_archive_specifications.pdf
<http://cordex.dmi.dk/joomla/images/CORDEX/cordex_archive_specifications_121022.pdf>

Best regards,