[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-Tech Meeting Today 08/07/2012 @ Regular Times

Torgny faxen at nsc.liu.se
Tue Sep 25 08:19:44 MDT 2012

Hi,
what happened to the bi-weekly Tech-meetings, did I miss some info or
are they cancelled? Have not heard anything since early August. I
appreciated them as a way of keeping up to date what was going on, maybe
a less frequent meeting schedule would be viable?

Regards / Torgny

On 08/07/2012 03:43 PM, Georgi Kostov wrote:
> Thanks, Glenn.  I was just putting it down on my calendar.
> --Georgi
>
> On 8/7/2012 8:29 AM, Williams, Dean N. wrote:
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>
>> We will have a meeting to announce the next release of the ESGF P2P
>> software v1.4.0. The agenda can be found on the esgf.org website:
>> http://www.esgf.org/wiki/EsgfCmip5Meetings. Please use the standing
>> telco number to dial-in:
>>
>> (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#.
>>
>> Talk to you all at 8:00 am PDT.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Dean

> Georgi Kostov
> Computer Programmer, US Government Contractor, STG Inc.
> NOMADS and NCMP, NOAA National Climatic Data Center
> 151 Patton Ave., Suite 355, Asheville, NC 28801-5001
> Email:georgi.kostov at noaa.gov   //  Phone: (828) 271-4921
> NOMADS:http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/
>

> This electronic transmission contains information that may be internal use only, confidential, or proprietary.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents hereof is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notifyGeorgi.Kostov at noaa.gov
>
> Disclaimer: The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily reflect any position of NOAA or STG.

    Torgny Faxén
    National Supercomputer Center
    Linköping University
    S-581 83 Linköping
    Sweden

    Email:faxen at nsc.liu.se
    Telephone: +46 13 285798 (office) +46 13 282535  (fax)
    http://www.nsc.liu.se