[Go-essp-tech] 2nd Annual ESGF P2P F2F (face to face) End of Nov...

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 26 04:10:29 MDT 2012

Hello All,

The *2ND Annual ESGF P2P F2F* is going to be taking place this *November
27th(T), 28th(W) ,29th(Th)* at LLNL in sunny Livermore California :-).
I will be a good time.  We will work together to shape the future of
this platform and discuss some of the exciting new developments.  Also
it is a great time to finally meet face to face and talk with colleagues
you correspond to only via email.  Good times, good people and good fun.
*http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGF-P2P-F2F-2012
*
The following forms need to be filled out and sent back to us *as soon
as feasible.*
http://esgf.org/visitor-forms/Group_Visitor_Data_Form.pdf

If you are not a US Citizen you must additionally fill this form out.
http://esgf.org/visitor-forms/IA473_Foreign_National_Visitor_Info_Sheet_Extended.pdf

They are both editable PDF files.  When you have completed them send
email to:
*esgf-f2f at llnl.gov*
(I am setting up this list - it will be ready to use within 24 hours)
Please CC me, gavin at llnl.gov

The registration deadline is OCTOBER 5TH.  We will be posting lodging
information regarding the rooms we have blocked shortly.

Take a look at the agenda sketch (http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGF-P2P-F2F-2012).

--
Gavin M. Bell
--

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo