[Go-essp-tech] access to NCAR CCSM via P2P

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:56:57 MDT 2012

Hi Luca, Bob,

I'm glad you've gained access to the NCAR CCSM data.  As you note, the
good news is P2P OpenIDs are functioning for NCAR data access.

We've had several support requests regarding this in the past week.
Logging in (once) to the ESG-NCAR has been a reasonable work around.
However, it requires extra steps and existing accounts can make this
difficult.

We're looking at options for making this easier, including standing up a
P2P node.

-Eric