[Go-essp-tech] Forcings on Historical

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Fri Mar 30 05:58:53 MDT 2012

Hi,

Regarding CSIRO-QCCCE data node contact, we do have NCI contact data and
there's where the data is being published. My mistake, sorry.

Thanks,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de