[Go-essp-tech] Forcings on Historical

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Fri Mar 30 04:19:53 MDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate data from CSIRO-QCCCE and I see the following
experiments names:
historicalNoOz
historicalNoAA
historicalAntNoAA
historicalAnt
historicalAA

These are used as the dataset id, e.g.
cmip5.output1.CSIRO-QCCCE.CSIRO-Mk3-6-0.historicalAA.fx.atmos.fx.r0i0p0

Shouldn't those be historicalMisc and the forcings detailed within the
global attributes?

By the way, we are also missing the contact data for CSIRO data node in
the CMIP5 Status Page.

Thanks,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de