[Go-essp-tech] What is the risk that science is done using 'deprecated' data?

Mark Morgan momipsl at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Fri Mar 9 01:41:36 MST 2012

Martin

This problem space seems suitable for EXARCH.  I.E. setting up a digital identication service.  This service would be very long term infrastructure and thus would need to scale to several billions of identifiers plus associated metadata references.

Mark

Mark Morgan
Software Architect / Engineer
Institut Pierre Simon Laplace (IPSL),