[Go-essp-tech] Change of institute name

Sylvia Murphy sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 20 08:03:56 MST 2012

HI Everyone,

One other key area of conformity is to ensure that the model name on this
spreadsheet is also what is in the CMIP5 questionnaire.  This is required
to make the data/metadata connection work effeciently.

Thanks,

Sylvia

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Karl Taylor <taylor13 at llnl.gov> wrote:

> Hi Muhammad,
>
> As others have suggested there are a number of places where your model and
> institute names get posted.  The process starts when you record/update this
> information on the attached spreadsheet.  Please pay special attention in
> the model and institute i.d.'s to whether characters are upper or lower
> case.  You should make every effort to make sure the global attributes --
> model_id and institute_id -- in the netCDF file are consistent with what
> you enter on the spreadsheets.
>
> Please don't modify anything on the spreadsheets, other than the
> information in the yellow boxes on the ACCESS1.0 spreadsheet.  There is no
> need to reenter the information on the "groups" spreadsheet.
>
> Once you return these spreadsheets, I'll make sure all references on our
> website and in the ESG are consistent with your entries.
>
> thanks and best regards,
> Karl
>
> On 1/18/12 4:27 PM, Muhammad Atif wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> We are supposed to publish data for ACCESS model. The original
> institute name for this model was CAWCR, but it has been decided that
> the modeling institute should be CSIRO-BOM. Is there anything that ESGF
> needs to do for this?
>
> Regards

Sylvia Murphy
NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305
Time Zone: U.S. Mountain
Web: http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/nesii/
Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov