[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP call Jan 10, 2012

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 9 16:53:38 MST 2012

Hi All,

We plan to hold a GO-ESSP tech call tomorrow (Jan 10, 2012.)  Agenda
follows:

* Overview and demo of Gateway 2.0.
* Near and mid term technology roadmap for CMIP5 operations (open
discussion.)

We'll be using ReadyTalk web sharing for the Gateway 2.0 demo.  There is
a brief registration page to join in.  The link follows:

  https://cc.readytalk.com/r/6icl9p8fqbey

Please access the telco number for the audio portion:

+01 (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#

*Telco details:
*16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 8:00 PDT, 9:00 MDT, 11:00 EDT.

Apologies - the previous email subject noted the telco is in "2011".  It
is, of course, scheduled for Jan 10, 2012.  Happy New Year :-)

Best regards,

-Eric