[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP call Jan 10, 2011

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 9 14:25:18 MST 2012

Hi All,

We plan to hold a GO-ESSP tech call tomorrow.  Following is our
tentative agenda:

* Overview and demo of Gateway 2.0.
* Near and mid term technology roadmap for CMIP5 operations (open
discussion.)

We'll be using ReadyTalk web sharing for the Gateway 2.0 demo.  I'll
send a follow-up email with connection details.

Best regards,

-Eric