[Go-essp-tech] CSIRO Mk3.6 historicalMisc experiments renamed

Jeffrey Stephen Stephen.Jeffrey at climatechange.qld.gov.au
Tue Apr 17 21:37:27 MDT 2012

Hi,

The CSIRO Mk3.6 CMIP5 datasets included five additional historicalMisc experiments which were named historicalAnt, historicalNoOz, historicalNoAA, historicalAA, historicalAntNoAA. We have since renamed those experiments to historicalMisc for consistency with other groups. The historicalXXX experiments have been renamed as follows:

historicalMisc r#i1p1 was previously historicalAnt     (anthropogenic-only)
historicalMisc r#i1p2 was previously historicalNoOz    (all forcings except ozone)
historicalMisc r#i1p3 was previously historicalNoAA    (all forcings except anthropogenic aerosols)
historicalMisc r#i1p4 was previously historicalAA      (anthropogenic aerosols only)
historicalMisc r#i1p5 was previously historicalAntNoAA (all forcings except anthropogenic aerosols outside the Asian region)

The data within the files have not been changed, but the metadata has changed. Our ESG is currently being rescanned to publish the data under the new names - this usually takes several days.

cheers

Stephen Jeffrey

Queensland Climate Change Centre of Excellence

Department of Environment and Heritage Protection

GPO Box 2454

Brisbane  Queensland  4001

Telephone +61 (0)7 3170 5519  Fax +61 (0)7 3170 5802

Email:  stephen.jeffrey at qld.gov.au

www.climatechange.qld.gov.au