[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-TECH Digest, Vol 38, Issue 11

mark collier mark.collier at csiro.au
Wed Apr 18 20:08:08 MDT 2012

Hi Estani,
this looks very useful.

Is it possible to keep a time-series of this statistic, this might be of interest and use when it comes to diagnosing issues. A snapshot doesn't really give a feel of whether it is normal. The response to Australia seems to be pretty good which is promising.

I notice that we (NCI ESG) have http://esg.nci.org.au/home.htm rather than everyone else having catalog.html for our "node" is OK? We prefer to be a fish in school rather than an outlier in these occasions!

I also noticed on

http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGF_wget_FAQ

NCI ESG hosts the data from the CSIRO-Mk3.6.0, ACCESS1.0 and ACCESS1.3 models.

Regards,
Mark.