[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP telcos

Sylvia Murphy sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 16 07:49:26 MDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

I missed the change in intent that go-essp-tech calls are now ESGF
interface calls.

It seems to me that  operations are still a needed topic.  If we don't use
this slot, when will we?

In particular, I have been proposing that we still need online
documentation for users to include known bugs in the system etc.  That has
yet to be addressed and will be valid no matter which software stack is in
use.

I also just took a look at the ESGF wiki page that list possible agenda
topics.  If all of those have in fact been covered, we should update the
wiki.

Cheers,
Sylvia

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:42 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk> wrote:

> The next GO-ESSP telco is scheduled for tomorrow but we have no suggested
> topics for discussion and I haven't had time to prepare an Agenda.
>  Therefore I reluctantly suggest we should postpone again unless someone
> suggests topics for discussion that are immediately relevant.  Bear in mind
> that the GO-ESSP telco is now a general slot for ESGF interfaces rather
> than operational details.
>
> I hope to be able to present my dataset manifest code in a few weeks time.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen.--
> Scanned by iCritical.

Sylvia Murphy
NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305
Time Zone: U.S. Mountain
Web: http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/nesii/
Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov