[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP telco Cancelled!!! (4/17/2012)

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 17 04:29:10 MDT 2012

Dear Stephen et al.,

	I agree that we should post-pone our telco until the team can prepare an
appropriate agenda and prepare to present. I know that the rest of the
team is busy with CMIP5 and other activities. Therefore, today's telco is
canceled (4/27).

	Our next telco is scheduled for May 1st.

	Thanks everyone for working diligently on GO-ESSP activities...

Best regards,
	Dean