[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP telcos

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 07:42:00 MDT 2012

The next GO-ESSP telco is scheduled for tomorrow but we have no suggested topics for discussion and I haven't had time to prepare an Agenda.  Therefore I reluctantly suggest we should postpone again unless someone suggests topics for discussion that are immediately relevant.  Bear in mind that the GO-ESSP telco is now a general slot for ESGF interfaces rather than operational details.

I hope to be able to present my dataset manifest code in a few weeks time.

Thanks,
Stephen.--