[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] PKI to dap.cccma.uvic.ca

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Fri Sep 23 03:56:49 MDT 2011

Hi,

The problem is that the OpenidRelyingParty is not working properly.
https://dap.cccma.uvic.ca/OpenidRelyingParty/
Shows 404 instead of the common Page (e.g.
https://bmbf-ipcc-ar5.dkrz.de/OpenidRelyingParty/home.htm)

The Gateway does not require to use this OpenidRelyingParty (I think)
But certainly the Token access don't requires this and thus it's working.

We've seen some problems here with the latest node installation that is
preventing OpenidRelyingParty from starting.
We haven't found the source of the problem yet, but I still think the
problem at cccma might be a different one.

the tomcat/logs/catalina.err should hold more information.

Thanks,
Estani