[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] PKI to dap.cccma.uvic.ca

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Fri Sep 23 02:17:49 MDT 2011

Hello Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.  I've tried both ways.  I generated a wget script from the pcmdi gateway with the authzToken.  This works.  Then I took the same URL and tried to run with the --certificate, --private_key methods.  This gives the 404 response.

I think the requests would have come from an address like:
151.170.240.10
Though I can't be sure as I don't understand how our network is set up.

If you need any more information to help then let me know.

Thanks,

Jamie