[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] PKI to dap.cccma.uvic.ca

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Fri Sep 23 04:16:16 MDT 2011

 I haven't had an issue with ORP... Luca's that project leader,
Let him know what you find, and if you think it is an install issue let
me know as well.
Hmmm.... I have not had issues with the ORP in any of my installations.

The installer is in flux right now, I am settling it down, but am
dealing in another area with globus + OpenSSL.
You have good eyes Estani, *if* there is an issue I know you'll find it. :-)

As for Jamie's issue... the ORP does not play any role in token based
access AFAIK.

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E