[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco 2011-10-25

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 24 14:56:14 MDT 2011

Hi Stephen,
FYI I also will be unavailable to attend the call, since I'll be at WCRP... lots of other ESGF people will be there too I think.
thanks, Luca

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:32 PM, Gavin M. Bell wrote:

Hi Stephen,

I think we should NOT have this meeting until next Tuesday.
I for one cannot make the meeting and would really like to, and I think other key members of the team will not be available.  It is my vote that this meeting be moved to next Tuesday.

I have salient information and am interested in this discussion on Metrics, GridFTP, DRS etc.
As well as would like to learn about the other agenda items.

Thanks