[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco 2011-10-25

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 24 14:32:55 MDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

I think we should NOT have this meeting until next Tuesday.
I for one cannot make the meeting and would really like to, and I think
other key members of the team will not be available.  It is my vote that
this meeting be moved to next Tuesday.

I have salient information and am interested in this discussion on
Metrics, GridFTP, DRS etc.
As well as would like to learn about the other agenda items.

Thanks

--
Gavin M. Bell
--

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo