[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco 2011-10-25

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:04:29 MDT 2011

Hi All,

I understand many of us may not be able to attend tomorrow's call.  I
suggest the following:

We *still convene* the meeting tomorrow 10/25 as we planned during last
week's call.

http://esgf.org/wiki/EsgfCmip5Meetings
<http://esgf.org/wiki/EsgfCmip5Meetings#preview>

We'll treat tomorrow's meeting as preparation for a CMIP5 operations
priorities discussion which will be held next week, 2011-10-31.

Reasonable?

Thanks,

-Eric