[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 Datanode : data access services.

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 2 07:38:41 MDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,
	the ESGF security infrastructure can be used for opendap access - infact, this is already working at JPL. Once opendap
access is configured with security, users can use either a browser or an esg-enabled client to access datasets.

I will try to write some documentation on the esgf.org wiki either this evening or tomorrow, and then let you try it out...

thanks for raising the issue, I meant to start an email conversation on this but never quite got to it...

Luca