[Go-essp-tech] PCMDI Machines are back on-line

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Thu Jun 16 03:51:34 MDT 2011

Hello Phil,

It is done.
Again, another brilliant suggestion.  Pardon, I think in terms of ESGF.
You indeed have a very good point.

The list should be available in about 12 or so hours from this email.

To subscribe send email to:
majordomo at lists.llnl.gov

With the message body:
subscribe cmip5-announce

We will be sure to post this information somewhere appropriate.

Thank you.

--
Gavin M. Bell
--

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo