[Go-essp-tech] Investigating the ESGF P2P software

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 17 09:31:15 MDT 2011

Hi Gavin, Luca,

I was hoping to work out how to publish data to a P2P index node.  However I don't have read access to the ESGF_Primer (http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGF_Primer).  Even when I'm logged in I get "You are not allowed to view this page".

Maybe you can help.  Are there new entries in esg.ini for publishing to a P2P index node?  How do you invoke "esgpublish" in this case?

I also notice that the esg-search install script installs zookeeper! what are you using that for?

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK