[Go-essp-tech] getting started document

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 1 09:50:21 MST 2011

Dear all,

I've attached a (rather long) "getting started" document to help new
users obtain CMIP5 model output.  The procedure works at least for the
old token system.  Could someone read over it and edit it where needed
so that it is correct for the new non-token system?  Any suggestions on
simplifying it would also be helpful.

thanks,
Karl