[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Meeting - Final Push!

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 07:13:00 MST 2011

My apologies that I can't make it ... I'm sitting in an IPCC-GEOSS
meeting where people are pleading for access to via ESGF ... and I've
told them hopefully withing days to a week or so! Please make me right
:-)

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research