[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] [esg-node-dev] Re: A CMIP5 FAQ Application

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Thu Aug 18 03:19:51 MDT 2011

Hi I've changed the cmip5 contact us link to:
<a
href="mailto:cmip5-helpdesk at stfc.ac.uk?subject=(ESG-WDCC)%20CMIP5%20query:%20">CMIP5
HelpDesk (cmip5-helpdesk at stfc.ac.uk)</a>
And the esg-support to:
code="contactus.mailaddress"/>?subject=(ESG-WDCC)%20"> ...

Setting the subject should be enough and I replaced spaces with %20 to
make it more http compliant.

I have no reason to think this could break anything. A proper template
should include the user openId that could be retrieved if he/she's logged.

Thanks,
Estani

E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de