[Go-essp-tech] DOI target page CMIP5

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 06:18:44 MST 2010

Hi Luca,

Here is one from WDCC: http://dx.doi.org/10.1594/WDCC/EH4_OPYC_SRES_A2

I'm expect there will be significant modifications for the CMIP5 pages.

A question for Bryan: is it the case that a DOI will only be flagged as
"superceded" if there is a DOI for data superceding it? E.g. if a
modelling group discovers an error with some data, the DOI page would
presumably have a "deprecated" flag set until replacement data is
available. If the issuing of a DOI for replacement data is held up for
some reason, there is no obvious way for the DOI page of the superceded
version to point to it without becoming a reference for it.

Cheers,
Martin