[Go-essp-tech] DOI target page CMIP5

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 19 06:04:32 MST 2010

Hi Bryan,
	excuse me if I should know this already, but are there DOI examples somewhere, at least what their form should look like ?
One thing to consider is that we will want to assign DOIs to observational datasets, and it would be great if the format could somehow be compatible with models...
thanks a lot, Luca