[Go-essp-tech] Access control for data with different QC Level

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 04:46:09 MDT 2010

Hello Karl, Balaji,

I'd like to second the "rather soon" request by Balaji. We have
completed our first test ingestion of some of the CMIP5 RCP experiment
output from MOHC and they are keen that we should be in a position to
publish it by the end of September. I don't think there would be any
problem in delaying official publication until final agreement of terms
of use in October, but it would be a pity to hold publication of this
data much beyond then. I also think it would be very good from a
political perspective to make the WCRP meeting responsible for the final
wording, if this is possible.

Regards,
Martin