[Go-essp-tech] Gateway Security Telecon

Rachana Ananthakrishnan ranantha at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 16 09:58:20 MDT 2010

Hi,

We plan to discuss open issues on the Gateway Security aspects on
Monday July 19th at 9am CDT. Please see coordinates and agenda below:

Dial-in: 1 (925) 424-8105
Access code 305757#

Agenda:

1. OpenID Whitelisting at Gateways
2. wget scripts
3. Consistent CA trust roots across the federation
4. MyProxy Java Web Start from Gateways
5. Authorization and attribute service security
6. Attribute service at PCMDI

We'll have a separate call to discuss the data node security aspects.

Given we have postponed this many times, it was decided we would hold
a separate meeting on this. I'll send notes and summary to this list,
and we can follow-up as needed.

Rachana

Rachana Ananthakrishnan
Argonne National Lab | University of Chicago