[Go-essp-tech] MyPRoxy Certs to Keystore/Truststore Conversion...?

philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 27 06:45:14 MST 2010

Hi Gavin,

It should be possible to put into a simple script.  Openssl can be used to convert the certificates returned by MyProxy from PEM format to DER ready for import with keytool e.g.

$ openssl x509 -inform pem -in my_ca.pem -outform der -out my_ca.der
$ keytool -import -alias my_ca -file my_ca.der -keystore keystorename -storepass keystorepassword

Cheers,
Phil