[Go-essp-tech] MyPRoxy Certs to Keystore/Truststore Conversion...?

Gavin M Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Wed Jan 27 11:57:20 MST 2010

Philip,

Thank you for the info and being explicit with the exact command line.
thanks!  I can quite easily integrate that into the esg-node script to
execute these lines.  I will have to ping you when I get to putting this
in for a bit more details (If I can't figure it out myself) about
exactly what and where MyProxy calls it's keys. Thanks again!