[Go-essp-tech] MyPRoxy Certs to Keystore/Truststore Conversion...?

Gavin M Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 26 11:33:55 MST 2010

Hello Gentle-people,

It was a very good telcon today about security and everyone's hard work
with getting this key aspect of the project done.  During the call I
think we had decided on having keys be managed via MyProxy and it's
built in facilities and then using a conversion tool to transform the
MyProxy certs into a Java keystore/truststore file.

Who is going to be doing that?  And what is the time frame? And where is
that code going to live?

I ask because I would like to incorporate it into the data-node script
such that one could easily create an up-to-date keystore/truststore
during installation, and have the script be called in a cronjob to
maintain these files as was suggested.

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E