[Go-essp-tech] Datanode manager codebase

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 26 10:02:12 MST 2010

Hi Gavin,

You mentioned the datanode manager at today's ESG-Federation telco.  I
don't think I've got that installed on the BADC datanode (esgcet-1-1-2).
Can you point me at the code?  The BADC is implementing a simple web
application to allow CMIP5 data managers to view the published status of
parts of the CMIP5 archive and there may be some overlap with your
datanode manager.

Is it written in Python or Java (or other)?  Does it run inside Tomcat
or as a separate service?

Thanks,
Stephen.

---