[Go-essp-tech] [metafor] Minutes: 1/6/10 Output Variable Telecon

Mark Morgan momipsl at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Thu Jan 7 07:38:50 MST 2010

Hans

Here at IPSL we are in the process of beginning to do exactly the same
thing: coding a python library to interface with the ESG publisher
postgres database in order to act as a prelimnary step in the Metafor
CIM publishing process.

Perhaps this can be a point of collaboration either in the development
or testing (or both)?

Regards

Mark