[Go-essp-tech] [metafor] Minutes: 1/6/10 Output Variable Telecon

Hans Ramthun hans.ramthun at zmaw.de
Thu Jan 7 08:08:54 MST 2010

Hallo Mark,

Yes of course there are several points of collaboration. I'm happy not
to dig alone through the mountain...

I published my very first steps in the Metafor svn:
http://metaforclimate.eu/trac/browser/cimTOOLS/branches/ESG-DB-access-TEST
The first test was with the python library 'psycopg2'.

Cheers
Hans

--
Hans Ramthun
Tel.: +49.40.460.094.112
Email: hans.ramthun at zmaw.de

DKRZ-Hamburg / Max-Planck-Institut fuer Meteorologie
Abteilung Modelle und Daten     http://www.mad.zmaw.de/
Bundesstr. 45a
D-20146 Hamburg                 Germany