[Go-essp-tech] Minutes: 1/6/10 Output Variable Telecon

Luca Cinquini luca at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 6 13:58:42 MST 2010

Hi Roy,
	those links would be ok, although it might be easier for us to
transform the original XML document as it is found here:

http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-standard-names/standard-name-table/current/cf-standard-name-table.xml/view

(is this the latest too?). Or maybe you can post the original XML at
your web site too ?

FYI our cf.owl looks like this:

http://ontologies.ucar.edu/owl/cf.owl

thanks, Luca