[Go-essp-tech] Minutes: 1/6/10 Output Variable Telecon

Lowry, Roy K rkl at bodc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 13:20:19 MST 2010

Hi Luca,

The most up to date version of the Standard Names in SKOS may be obtained at the URL:

http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P071/current/

This excludes deprecated Standard Names.  If you want the 'Full Monty' with both current and deprecated terms then use:

http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P07/current/

This URL will be maintained - whenever Alison let's me know of agreed change it will be accessible through these URLs within 24 hours.

Cheers, Roy.