[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telcon Tuesday (2/12/10)

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Sat Feb 6 09:47:32 MST 2010

Hi Michael,

	Let hold off on your questions until next Tuesday (2/16) meeting. We
will make sure your questions make the agenda for next week. We are
going to be hard pressed to get all the other things listed in the
agenda under an hour.

	I believe, Karl and Bryan are also attending the MetaFor meeting in
Paris. Please feel free to discuss your questions with them and
discuss with the group at the next Tuesday (2/16) meeting. (Safe
travels.)

Best regards,
	Dean