[Go-essp-tech] [ESG-CET] ESGF Telcon Tuesday (2/12/10)

Rachana Ananthakrishnan ranantha at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 8 19:50:37 MST 2010

Argonne tasks

Red Tasks

* End-user GridFTP Authorization enhancements, removal of token.
** Callout, testing and documentation
** Integrated testing with provided Authorization Service (dependent
on Gateway team)
** MyProxy Logon webstart application
* Documentation of security architecture

Yellow Tasks

* LAS Security

Blue Tasks

* Automated registration, discovery and provisioning